An air conditioner has become necessary these days, but having the right kind of an air conditioner is still challenging. The air conditioner can exert extra pressure on your wallet if you are not analyzed what you need before its purchase. From a variety of air conditioner models, you can choose any of them, but if you choose after proper analysis, then you can get the optimum cooling. If you want an air conditioner model with all the desired features we want, then go for the Best portable AC in India.
Factors To Consider While Buying The Best Portable AC Service For Home
Analyze The Available Room Size
- Before making a final decision about which air conditioner model you want to buy, it is of the greatest significance that you plan for which room dimension you will be buying it for. The room size will select the capability of the air conditioner that you will need to buy for your home
- If your room is small and the air conditioner is needed for a fewer number of people, then it makes sense for you to go for a less than one-ton portable air conditioner, which is the most basic size for an air conditioner
- But if you see an air conditioner for a larger room and more people present in it, 1.0 ton should be sufficient to justify your cooling needs
- And if you view a portable air conditioner that can cool a higher space, then more than one ton should be the ideal one. You need to check this aspect before purchasing a portable air conditioner.
Decide The BTU Required
- It is guided to go through with the BTU of the portable air conditioning system before ordering a portable air conditioner. The dimension of BTU defines the power of the air conditioner that you are buying
- BTU denotes the British thermal unit, which is related to the extent of energy. This will be able to describe the total time which is taken by the portable air conditioner to cool down the given room
- The higher the BTU, the more competent the air conditioner is going to prove. The total of BTU, which is declared, should be proportional to the room size. These features should be taken care of before making the final purchase.
Have A Close Look At The Available Operating Modes
- Most of the portable air conditioners which are mentioned in the list above have 3 or 4 different modes of operation. This is also a crucial factor for you to keep in mind afore buying a portable air conditioner
- The diverse modes which will be offered are a regular fan mode; this can be used for the conditions when you do not need a change in the temperature of the room, but you just need a cool breeze
- An air conditioning system will help you to cool down the temperature of the room and eliminate all the humidity in a while. There is an additional mode that is offered; this can be called dry mode. This mode is mainly essential for the people who are existing in a tropical climate
- During the rainy season, the air feels weighty and sticky because of the excess moisture which is spread into the air. A dehumidifier helps in removing all this humidity out of the air and creating the air dry
- The humidifier helps to gets rid of that sweaty heat present during the rainy season. Sometimes the 4th mode, which is also added called the heating mode, can be a crucial requirement for cold regions.
Check The Noise Level
- One more drawback of the orthodox air conditioner added to the list was that the air conditioner was noisy and disturbing. But when it comes to the newest portable air conditioning systems, you will not have to concern about that as most of the portable air conditioners work silently
- If the sound which they are making is less than 50 decibels, then the air conditioner is actually soundless and called silent. Lastly, anything less than 65 decibels is quite fine for domestic use. But if the noise levels are going outside the suggested range, it is not a wise choice for you to buy.
The Area For Fitting The Exhaust Pipe
- The portable air conditioning systems work by placing the hot air outside the room. And hence they come with a drainpipe, which has to be fit through an opening to expel the hot air out effectively
- Therefore before purchasing a portable air conditioning system, it is needed for you to plan the place where the exhaust pipe can be fixed permanently
- While most of the installation task is very easy to do, some of the models also offer an easy installation kit. And it is important for this to be appropriately fitted for the hassle-free service
- A few products come ready to use without any necessity for an exterior installation procedure. Extensive care should be taken that the drain pipe has been provided of good quality.
Have A Look At The Water Removal Process
- The portable air conditioner is designed to be very easy to maintain and to use. Hence it is significant for you to think about the type of water desiccating system of the portable air conditioner
- Most of the air conditioners currently have a self-evaporating system, where the water evaporates, which has been recycled and can be used to cool down the inner pipes and work as a coolant for the pipelines
- This can be a very significant factor as it will advance the efficiency of the portable air conditioner. But occasionally, this system will not be able to reprocess the condensate, and throughout that part, you will have to unfill the water composed in the tank
- In some innovative portable air conditioner models, the water tank also has an alarm that will specify the time to vacant the water tank. This can be a significant feature. Hence you need to note down the type of water removal system fitted into the portable air conditioner.